OverDrive: Download ebooks, eAudiobooks, Videos, and Music
How To Handouts: Device Guide for Downloading ebooks
- Kindle App
- iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Nook HD
- Nook Simple Touch/Glow or Sony
- Sony WiFi
- OverDrive Help: Guides and tutorials for downloading ebooks and eaudiobooks
Compatible Devices for using OverDrive: Find out which devices are compatible for downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Zinio: Download digital copies of popular magazines to your computer, tablet, or mobile device. You can view Zinio magazines via a web browser or via an app. Zinio apps are available for the following devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, Win 8, PC/Mac
- Download the Zinio How-To Guide
- LANGUAGE LEARNING
Mango Languages: Online Language Learning: Choose from over 70 different languages
- EBSCO Databases: Search 11 databases from General Business News to Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia. Research databases designed for elementary, middle and high school students.
- First Search : Full-text, full-image articles from thousands of serials and to more than 140 million records via WorldCat.
- Colorado Virtual Library : Provides access to information resources of Colorado libraries.
- Obituaries: Spreadsheets with names, DOB, DOD, and source of information which enables one to find hard copies at the GPL, order correct microfilm from WSC library, or utilize other sources in the valley.
- Colorado Grants Guide: Colorado’s leading online tool for grant funding research. This comprehensive resource guide contains over 750 profiles of local foundations and trusts, corporations, national funders, and government agencies that support Colorado nonprofit organizations.
- FLOOD PROTECTION INFORMATION from the CIty of Gunnison- Access online at the library. Provides Flood Protection Information Handout, FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps, Floodplain Development Permit Application
- FIRM Map Index Sheet 1
- FIRM Map Index Sheet 2
- FIRM Map 08051C1262D West side of town (Gunnison River through town)
- FIRM Map 08051C1264D South of town (Dos Rios and Gold Basin areas)
- FIRM Map 08051C1266D Southeast of town (Tomichi Creek and Airport area)
- FIRM Map 08051C1267D East side of town ( Tomichi Creek and Gunnison Rising area)
- FIRM Map 08051C1268D Southeast of town (Tomichi Creek - W-Mountain to Panoview area)
- Colorado Business Resource Guide
- Colorado Driver’s License Publications
- Crested Butte Town Design Guidelines
- Hear Us Now: Consumers Union
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Standard Occupational Classification Manual
- Business Insurance